Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Remember me
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Temperature joule; J (after J.P. Joule, 1818-1889) The derived SI unit of energy described as the amount of work done by moving an object by a distance of 1 m by applying a fo
give example phenomena of resonance?
purpose of using Maxwell''s corkscrew rule
A moving elevator and a ball or an object being dropped inside it with some given speed/acceleration. Ans) You must know the concept of inertial and noninertial frames.non inertia
An electric bulb is rated 220 V and 100 W.When it is operated on 110 V, the power consumed will be. Ans) P=V*I I will be same in both cases so P1=V1*I P2=V2*I Dividing both equati
Q. What is Einstein's photoelectric equation? Explain the laws of photoelectric effect with the help of this equation. Photoelectric Effect : The emission of electron from
Area of a Circle As a Limit Describing that the area of a circle is a limit of the sum of the area of interior triangles as the number of triangles goes to infinity.
assignment on micro waves
numerical example
Definition of semiconductors Photovoltaic (PV) cells are made of special materials known as semiconductors like as silicon, which is currently the most commonly used. Basically
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
whatsapp: +91-977-207-8620
Phone: +91-977-207-8620
Email: [email protected]
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd