3rd year electrical/electronics project, Electrical Engineering

Assignment Help:


I`m a 3rd year electrical engineering student studying in Canada, and there is a new course they added in my university for 3rd year students called Engineering Project.

from the name you can tell it`s a project very similar to the final project, except that it`s a little bit smaller and we only have till mid of this March to finish it.

our group was assigned to design and implement a security system ( or sensors ) for glass breakage, for windows and doors'' glass. The idea is trickier than what we thought, we have to study frequencies and noise characteristics and design a smart sensor that can analyze the noise and decide weather it`s a window or just any other glass or any other sound, and when it detects something it sends a signal through RF ( or wireless ) to a main system to set the alarm on.

the sensor can be either a noise sensor or a shock sensor, or both with all of their features and differences.

the project is more complicated and bigger than my description, but that is it in a nutshell.

So do you see that you can help me with this project ?

I''m not asking you to design the project for me but I will need a lot of help from an experienced engineer on an ongoing matter not just a one time thing.

Related Discussions:- 3rd year electrical/electronics project

Explain about subscriber loops signalling, Q. Explain about Subscriber loop...

Q. Explain about Subscriber loops signalling? In a telephone network, subscriber loop signal linger lies upon the kind of a telephone instrument used. The intra exchange signal

Electric Optic Device, Transmission Through a LiNb0 3 Plate Examine the tr...

Transmission Through a LiNb0 3 Plate Examine the transmission of an unpolarized He-Ne laser beam (?o= 633 nm) normally incident on a LiNb0 3 plate (ne = 2.29, no = 2.20) of thickn

Explain isolated i/o scheme, Explain isolated I/O scheme. In I/O mapped...

Explain isolated I/O scheme. In I/O mapped I/O scheme the addresses allocated to memory locations can also be assigned to I/O devices. Because the same address may be assigned

Armature winding, what is use of dummy coil in DC m/c????

what is use of dummy coil in DC m/c????

What are program-invisible registers, What are program-invisible registers?...

What are program-invisible registers? The local and global descriptor tables are determined into the memory system. So as to access and give the address of these tables, the pr

Explain immediate data addressing mode, Explain immediate data addressing m...

Explain immediate data addressing mode (with examples) available in microprocessors. Immediate Mode: The operand given in immediate mode is the actual data itself.

Write Your Message!

Captcha
Free Assignment Quote

Assured A++ Grade

Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!

All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd