3NF, Database Management System

Assignment Help:
Winfield is a small city with a population of 22,000 with buses serves three routes in Winfield and neighboring areas. As the city’s IT director, you have been asked to set up an information system for the Transportation Authority. Assume that multiple buses will run on each route, and passenger must purchase ticket for each route.

Related Discussions:- 3NF

What is the use of group by clause, What is the use of group by clause?  ...

What is the use of group by clause?  Group  by  clause  is  used to apply  aggregate  functions  to a  set  of  tuples. The attributes given in the group by clause are used to

Data warehouse, #queDefine a job scheduling strategy that will meet busines...

#queDefine a job scheduling strategy that will meet business requirement of reporting availability by 6am CST for the following cubes? Show the job scheduling dependencies in a pic

Horizontal Fragmentation, I want to fragment existing table using java code...

I want to fragment existing table using java code... help me..!!

What is catalog in dbms, What is catalog in DBMS? Catalog - A relationa...

What is catalog in DBMS? Catalog - A relational DBMS maintains information about every table and index in which it contains. A catalog is a collection of special tables that st

Relation and relational schema, A relation has: Relational Schema ...

A relation has: Relational Schema Relation instance Relational Schema: A relational schema shows the relation's name, its attributes and the domain of every a

What is a view, What is a view? A view is a logical view on one or more...

What is a view? A view is a logical view on one or more tables.  A view on one or more tables i.e., the data from a view is not actually physically kept instead being derived f

I need label printing program, Project Description: Hi I'm seeking someo...

Project Description: Hi I'm seeking someone to make my dBase application work. I know it's not a 'modern' language but it's what I know. I have written an order program and I ne

Obtain the house numbers street wise from database, For the relations answe...

For the relations answer the following queries in SQL Street (name, location, city) House (number, street_name) Lives (name, house_number) (i) Obtain the names of persons who liv

Express the ways provided by mysql for pattern matching, Express the ways p...

Express the ways provided by MySQL for Pattern Matching? MySQL provides two kinds of pattern matching. 1) One is based on SQL patterns 2) Regular expressions.

ERD, The entity type STUDENT has the following attributes: Student Name, Ad...

The entity type STUDENT has the following attributes: Student Name, Address, Phone, Age, Activity, and No of Years. Activity represents some campus-based student activity, and No o

Write Your Message!

Captcha
Free Assignment Quote

Assured A++ Grade

Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!

All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd